• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What was the last thing you ate/drank? version Healthy Living

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariacallas

Bluelight Crew
I think this sort of thread would be a fun one in this forum. Take note, it would be nice if what you ate was healthy and nutritious, but you can post absolutely anything and everything you ingested , good or bad, so as not to scare the others away ;) Besides we all indulge once in a while now dont we!

I'll start. For dinner I had really yummy homemade doenjang soup (doenjang is Korean fermented soybean paste that is really delicious) with cauliflower, ginger and pepper. (I think I ate a whole head of cauliflower!) 8o

Than I had dried mangoes for dessert. Since I finished my pack I still want more mango so thank god there was a nice ripe one in the refrigerator...Im about to bite into it after peeling the end with my knife (with a towel on my shirt to catch the dripping..its THAT juicy!)

What about you?

a plum ...

but 2 put in context, it was just before going to bed... 2 much sugar before sleep

before that i had chicken, semi-dried tomato, fetta, cucumber, salad and red onion with balsamic vinegar ~ yummmmmm

Up till now I've only had 4 bowls or cereal and some chicken and rice.

Mmmm mango
drool.gif

I drank some cucumber juice during workout, then I had a banan, a spoon of olive oil, and
last but not least, about 50 grams of raw mackerel :)

Good shit, Felix. Just had a chicken salad sandwhich. This morning, I had a banana, green apple, and peanut butter sandwhich before I worked out.

sweet potato chips with paprika, curry powder and celery salt...oooh....i was needing a salty fix!

Whole grain pancakes + wild blueberry jam + bananas + mangoes + palm syrup

5:00 am here and it's meal #1 of the day: 2 cups of oatmeal with cranberries mixed in.

2 boiled eggs.

Black coffee!

Nice thread Maria;)

Dark chocolate

Oh my god I would kill for some dark chocolate right now.....

I just had dinner, fresh-made fettucine with pesto sauce and toasted pine nuts mmmmmm so yummy :)
Not exactly health central but I did a good workout and went for a run this afternoon so it's kinda okay hehe.

Oh, and the last thing I had to drink was water. Very exciting! :D

turkey and 5 bean chili (made by moi thios afternoon) w/a dollop of fat free sour cream and generous sprinkle of shredded monterey jack cheese
water

Cake doesn't do it for me at anytime.

Chicken stir fry with red, yellow, orange peppers, garlic, shelled edamame, sugar snap peas, baby corn, and water chestnuts over brown rice.
I threw in a Korean BBQ simmer sauce to coat the goodness.

Sorry....I dislike chocolate. I mean I'll eat it when theres nothing left to eat, but its absolutely nothing great to me. For example, if I had to choose between rocky road ice cream and strawberry ice cream, strawberry would DEFINITELY WIN BY ONE BILLION MILES! So that dumb generalization that women like anything chocolate is a mini-peeve of mine ;)

Chicken stir fry with red, yellow, orange peppers, garlic, shelled edamame, sugar snap peas, baby corn, and water chestnuts over brown rice.
I threw in a Korean BBQ simmer sauce to coat the goodness.

Hmmm you are making my mouth water. Add some spicy kick to that and it would be even better!

Last thing I drank was a caramel macchiato (no other choice! Forgot to bring coffee from home today...) as I'd been feeling sleepy at work...and I had a stale green peas snack that sucked.

Sorry guys...but there's nothing better than chocolate cake for breakfast!

Yes, that is right :D

Just had banana heart + malabar spinach + string beans stewed in coconut milk. And pink rice, which doesn't have the outer layer of red rice, but has the nutty taste.

Yum yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.